Konidaris Boatyard

About Konidaris Boatyard

KONIDARIS boatyard was established in 1919 by Vangelis Konidaris in Steno-Charadiatika, on the island of Lefkada, at the very same location as today’s boatyard, providing repair, building and maintenance services for ships.
He later passed on the management of the boatyard to his son, Aristeidis, who in turn passed the business on to his sons, Evangelos and Kyriakos, who continued and expanded the family tradition as skilled shipwrights. Through their dedication to the profession, they conveyed the experiences of all those years, and through their love for boats and the sea, they created a contemporary facility for the maintenance and repair of traditional and pleasure boats, and also for the winterisation of pleasure boats.
In 2010 the company was renamed to KONIDARIS BROS & CO., made up of Aristeidis Konidaris, son of Kyriakos, and Aristeidis and Gerasimos Konidaris, sons of Evangelos.
The management and operation of the boatyard has now been passed on to the fourth generation, serving as a brilliant example of the continuity of a family business whose history goes back to over a century.


Steno-Charadiatika, Lefkada